The Robinson Studio was a commercial photography studio in Grand Rapids, Michigan, in operation from 1930 through 1989. The archives of the Robinson Studio, totaling over 950,000 negatives, are held at the Grand Rapids Public Library. The images depict the cultural, educational, social, economic, sports, and geographical development of the Grand Rapids area.
One part of the collection features photographs taken for the Grand Rapids Herald. These images were often published in the newspaper shortly after they were taken.
View the full collection inventory here.
This collection is available online thanks to support from the Grand Rapids Public Library Foundation.
This view only includes items that have been mapped. Change the view to see all results.