Grand Rapids Refrigerator Company
View of men in a workshop nailing refrigerator ends at the Grand Rapids Refrigerator Company. The company was located on the west side of Clyde Park Avenue, south of Grandville Avenue SW. Grand Rapids Refrigerator began business in 1883, merging with Kelvinator in 1926.
Source:Grand Rapids Public Library photographs collection (Coll. 054)
- Grand Rapids History Center
Part of digital collection:
Grand Rapids Public Library photograph collection
Related address information