Grand Rapids in 1831
Photographic reproduction of a sketch made by the Reverend John Booth in 1831. In the foreground is the site of an Indian camp. The three structures to the right are part of Louis Campau's trading post. Across the river is the Baptist mission, and further behind and to the left is Chief Noonday's hut.
Source:Grand Rapids Public Library photographs collection (Coll. 054)
- Grand Rapids History Center
Part of digital collection:
Grand Rapids Public Library photograph collection