F.W. Woolworth Dime Store
121-125 Monroe. F.W. Woolworth came here in 1911, built a new store in 1939 which replaced the building with the clock tower at the corner of Monroe and Pearl. Near view of Woolworth facade, with mostly women workers in light colored blouses and long dark skirts standing in front of the crowded display windows and the doors.
Source:Grand Rapids Public Library photographs collection (Coll. 054)
- Grand Rapids History & Special Collections Department
Part of digital collection:
Grand Rapids Public Library photograph collection