Grand Rapids Furniture Museum
The Grand Rapids Furniture Museum was opened to the public in 1936 in the historic home of T. Stewart White, a prominent local lumberman. In 1959 the furniture and accessories were moved to the Public Museum of Grand Rapids East Building on Washington Street. The building later became part of Davenport University's campus and is now part of Grand Rapids Community College's campus.
Source:Grand Rapids Public Library photographs collection (Coll. 054)
- Grand Rapids History & Special Collections Department
Part of digital collection:
Grand Rapids Public Library photograph collection