Kent County courthouse, 1890
Kent County courthouse, and at the time, located on the southwest corner of Ottawa Ave and Crescent St. NW. A horse-drawn wagon is parked in front the courthouse. Two women shown crossing the street in the center foreground.
Source:George E. Fitch photographs collection (Coll. 018)
- Grand Rapids History Center
Part of digital collection:
George E. Fitch photograph collection
Related address information