St. Mark's church, 1880
Exterior view of St. Mark's Church, Pearl Street and Division Avenue. The old roofline with the cross looks to be the only thing that was not remodeled. The spires have been added on, a new entrance was created, fences have been added.
Source:George E. Fitch photographs collection (Coll. 018)
- Grand Rapids History & Special Collections Department
Part of digital collection:
George E. Fitch photograph collection