Grand River view. Filling east channel - 1870
Filling in the east channel of the Grand River. City jail is barely visible on Island No. 2. Grand River is on the left. Circa 1868-1870. The jail was located south of Pearl Street on the east side of the river. The pin marks where the jail was located.
Source:George E. Fitch photographs collection (Coll. 018)
- Grand Rapids History Center
Part of digital collection:
George E. Fitch photograph collection
(is depicted by)
Related address information