Grand Rapids view, 1875
This view shows the corner of Division Avenue and Monroe Street. Peck's Drug Store is on the left center. Across the street a meat market can be seen, as well as DeJonge & Vanstrien flour & feed, and J. Gezon & Son grocery. Tucker Furniture & Commission is located in the center of the photo. The Methodist Church at the corner of Division and Fountain is in the distance on the right.
Source:George E. Fitch photographs collection (Coll. 018)
- Grand Rapids History Center
Part of digital collection:
George E. Fitch photograph collection
Related address information