This exterior view of the Swedenborgian Church at the corner of North Division Street and Lyon Street, 201 Division Ave. N, during the winter. The church was built in 1852.
Source:George E. Fitch photographs collection (Coll. 018)
- Grand Rapids History & Special Collections Department
Part of digital collection:
George E. Fitch photograph collection
Related address information
Street address: 201 DIVISION AVE N, GRAND RAPIDS, MI, 49503