Luce Building, 1875
This view shows the Luce Building which housed the Commercial College, the Grand Rapids branch of Foster Brothers, a dentist, Rodman's and Earle's hosiery and notions. The stores have their wares displayed out on the sidewalk. This later became the site of Herpolsheimer's at Monroe (Center) and Ottawa.
Source:George E. Fitch photographs collection (Coll. 018)
- Grand Rapids History Center
Part of digital collection:
George E. Fitch photograph collection
(is depicted by)
Related address information