Old stone high school, 1860
This view shows the Old Stone High School located at Ransom and Lyon Streets. It was torn down in 1867. This later became the site of the Junior College. Several children are standing outside the school.
Source:George E. Fitch photographs collection (Coll. 018)
- Grand Rapids History & Special Collections Department
Part of digital collection:
George E. Fitch photograph collection