Lee Livery, 1890
This view shows the Jerome L. Lee Livery at 695 and 697 Cherry Street. Two horse-drawn wagons are in front. People are standing on the sidewalk. One wagon has a driver and dog seated.
Source:George E. Fitch photographs collection (Coll. 018)
- Grand Rapids History & Special Collections Department
Part of digital collection:
George E. Fitch photograph collection
Related address information
Street address: 697 CHERRY ST SE, GRAND RAPIDS, MI, 49503