This is a side view of the O-Wash-Ta-Nong Club with the saucy second-story verandas which jutted out over the water on three sides, and a tall cupola-like tower with a wide observation deck. Several people are standing on the dock. Ca. 1890 The club was located on the west shore of Reeds Lake in East Grand Rapids, MI.
Source:George E. Fitch photographs collection (Coll. 018)
- Grand Rapids History Center
Part of digital collection:
George E. Fitch photograph collection
(is depicted by)
Related address information