O-Wash-Ta-Nong Club
O-Wash-Ta-Nong Club

O-Wash-Ta-Nong Club

Photograph

Description
View shows the front of the O-Wash-Ta-Nong Club on the west shore of Reeds Lake in East Grand Rapids. The club was formed in 1885, building built in 1886, and burned down in 1903. Several benches are in front yard, as well as a hammock. A "Keep Off the Grass' sign is visible through the fence. Ca. 1895
Dates:
1895 (Created)
Subject Headings (TGM)
Language:
English
File Identifier:
18-3-5.281.1973
Source:
George E. Fitch photographs collection (Coll. 018) - Grand Rapids History Center
Rights:
Public domain

Part of digital collection:
George E. Fitch photograph collection
Related place
Grand Rapids (depicts)
Related address information
Street address: