Grand Rapids view, 1873
This bird's-eye view looking southwest, the Union depot is barely visible in the right background. Two churches can be seen on the right and left side of the photo. The church on the far left is First Park Congregational Church located at 10 East Park Place NE at the corner of Library. The top of the steeple has since been removed. The church on the far right is Fountain Street Church prior to the fire of 1917. It is located at the southwest corner of Fountain and Bostwick.
Source:George E. Fitch photographs collection (Coll. 018)
- Grand Rapids History Center
Part of digital collection:
George E. Fitch photograph collection
(is depicted by)
Related address information