Williams-Johnson-Camp house
Williams-Johnson-Camp house

Williams-Johnson-Camp house

Photograph

Description
The first mayor of Grand Rapids, Henry R. Williams, built this stone house above Crescent Park in 1851. It was later occupied by Dr. Johnson, and finally known as the Camp House. A game of croquet is in progress. Ca. 1865
Dates:
1865 (Created)
Subject Headings (TGM)
File Identifier:
18-3-5.287.1980
Source:
George E. Fitch photographs collection (Coll. 018) - Grand Rapids History & Special Collections Department
Rights:
Public domain

Part of digital collection:
George E. Fitch photograph collection