Olds Manor located at 201 Michigan St. NW in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The building was originally built for the Rowe Hotel, which opened in 1923. Forty years later, in 1963, the building was purchased by the American Baptist Home and Development Corp. and the hotel was converted into a home for elderly citizens and renamed the Olds Manor.
April 9 1965 (Created)
Source:The Robinson Studio Collection (Coll. 125)
- Grand Rapids History & Special Collections Department
Part of digital collection:
Robinson Studio photographs
Related address information
Street address: 201 MICHIGAN ST NW