Williams Magnavox located at 1447 Lake Drive SE in the Eastown neighborhood, Grand Rapids, Michigan. Formerly part of the Berger Chevrolet dealership, the building now houses the Eastown branch of the U.S. Postal Service.
November 21 1967 (Created)
Source:The Robinson Studio Collection (Coll. 125)
- Grand Rapids History Center
Part of digital collection:
Robinson Studio photographs
Related address information
Street address: 1447 LAKE DR SE