Railroad Crossing
Railroad Crossing

Railroad Crossing

Photograph

Description
Small town bank is including in this picture of the railroad crossing. On the outside of the building is "River Road" and on the window is a sign "----ock Park State Bank," concluding that this may be a picture of Comstock Park. Also includes C. D. Campbell's Lumber Office and Morrissey Farm and Orchard Supply, and the last few letters of the second floor meeting hall, "-----ell's Hall," may be Stovell's or Stowell's Hall. The 1933 Grand Rapids City Directory lists the Morrissey Farm and Orchard Supply at 3805 River Road (Comstock Park) and the Comstock Park State Bank at 3860 River Road (changed to West River Road).
Dates:
1935 (Created)
Language:
English
File Identifier:
125-r35432_001
Source:
The Robinson Studio Collection (Coll. 125) - Grand Rapids History Center
Rights:
Copyright non-commercial

Part of digital collection:
Robinson Studio photographs
Related place
Grand Rapids (is depicted by)
Related address information
Street address: