Fallasburg Park
Fallasburg Park

Fallasburg Park

Photograph

Description
Stone arch built over the road at the entrance to the park. Bronze plaque reads: "Erected in 1930 by Edwin Fallas, in memory of Father and Mother, Wm. and Wealthy Fallas, who brought him to Fallasburg in 1840." A park shelter house can be seen in the background.
Dates:
1935 (Created)
Language:
English
File Identifier:
125-r35173_001
Source:
The Robinson Studio Collection (Coll. 125) - Grand Rapids History Center
Rights:
Copyright non-commercial

Part of digital collection:
Robinson Studio photographs
Related place
Grand Rapids (depicts)
Related address information
Street address: 1124 Fallsburg Park Drive