Grand Rapids Medical College
Grand Rapids Medical College

Grand Rapids Medical College

Photograph

Description
Built by Mr. James Fisher between 1895 and 1900 and used as a boarding house. Rented to the Grand Rapids Medical College for aboutseven years, between 1898 and 1905. Converted into an apartment house; now called Eastern apartments, 220 S. Eastern Ave. SE.
Dates:
1900 (Created)
File Identifier:
43-1-2.89
Source:
Morris photograph collection (Coll. 043) - Grand Rapids History Center
Rights:
Public domain

Part of digital collection:
Morris photograph collection
Related place
Grand Rapids (is depicted by)
Related address information
Street address: 220 Eastern Ave SE