Photograph taken on March 22, 1926 from the river, with snow and ice piled on the banks. The photo shows the Grand Rapids Boat and Canoe Club with the letters “GR” on the roof. The entrance on the right side of the building is reached by a bridgewalk.
Source:Morris photograph collection (Coll. 043)
- Grand Rapids History & Special Collections Department
Part of digital collection:
Morris photograph collection