City Hall Library, receiving desk
Library receiving desk in City Hall. To the right, below the clock, are the library's circulating periodicals. The library was located on the second floor of the City Hall building from 1888 until 1904 when the Ryerson Building opened.
Source:Grand Rapids Public Library administrative archives (Coll. 109)
- Grand Rapids History & Special Collections Department
Part of digital collection:
Photographs of the Grand Rapids Public Library
Related address information
Street address: NORTH SIDE OF LYON BETWEEN IONIA AND OTTAWA AVES., GRAND RAPIDS, MI, 49503